Others soon followed Odgovori

• 10.9.2018. 5:43:52 #1

hongwei28
    Godine: N\A
    Pošalji privatnu poruku
    Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt had a good rookie season last year Todd Gurley II Jersey , but he’s working hard — and eating hard — at improving in his second year.

Watt’s trainer told ESPN that Watt eats 8,000 calories a day and drinks two gallons of water a day to get him through the grueling workouts he’s been doing back home in Wisconsin, and his only focus in the offseason has been getting better.

“I’ve got a boring lifestyle. I’m not about any of that [other] stuff Robert Woods Jersey ,” Watt said. “I work out, I go home, I grill burgers and hang out by myself or hang out with a few of the guys on the team. I’m not here for anything else but football.”

The Steelers hope Watt’s big appetite fuels a big season.

Minnesota will play Oklahoma State on Nov. 30 at U.S. Bank Stadium Doug Flutie Jersey , the site of this season's NCAA Final Four.

The Gophers on Tuesday announced the first basketball game at the gigantic football stadium, which opened in 2016 for the Minnesota Vikings and hosted the Super Bowl less than six months ago.

The U.S. Bank Stadium Basketball Classic will include four contests over two days. St. Thomas meets Wisconsin-River Falls in a Division III game on Nov. 30. Then, on Dec. 1 James Bradberry Jersey , North Dakota State faces Drake and South Dakota State plays Northern Iowa in a pair of matchups between Summit League and Missouri Valley conference teams.

Minnesota and Oklahoma State will also play in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 2019. The Cowboys beat the Gophers in Sioux Falls Cooper Kupp Jersey , South Dakota, in 2015.

Seattle Seahawks Elite Jerseys

Vaša Poruka

Odgovori